Megger Freja 300 Relay Test System
FREJA 300 is intended primarily for secondary testing of protective relay equipment. Virtually all types of protection relays can be tested.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger FREJA 300 relay testing system is a computer-aided relay testing and simulation system. The weight of FREJA 300 is only 15 kg. The rugged hardware design is built for
field use over a wide temperature range, with the possibilities of intelligent software to perform rapid testing.
The very accurate (typically 0.01%) low level analogue inputs are designed for transducer measurements. The high level inputs can be used as a normal volt- and ammeter. FREJA 300 can generate 4 x 150 V (82 VA) and 3 x 15 A (87 VA) or 1 x 45 A (250 VA).
- Can be operated with or without a PC.
- Automatic ramping.
- User friendly controls.
- With the built-in DC source.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F).
- Mains input (nominal): 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 1200 VA (max).
- User can calibrate unit with Calbox (not supplied).
- Dimensions: 560 x 240 x 575 mm (including transport case).
- Weight: 22.5kg (including transport case).
- Megger Freja 300 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: FREJA Win, Two test lead sets, Hard transport case & Megger Freja 300 instruction manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.