- Reduced price
Kewtech KT56 Digital RCD Tester
The Kewtech KT56 RCD tester is traditional and reliable and tests type AC and type A RCD's.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The low priced Kewtech KT56 RCD test meter is ideal for electricians who want to test AC RCD's, DC RCD's, selective RCD's and general RCD's installed on UK electrical installations. The Kewtech KT56 RCD tester can test RCD's manufactured to the following standards: BS EN 61008, BS EN 61009, BS4293 and BS7288.
- 18 test current ranges.
- DC range for type A DC sensitive RCD’s.
- 0° and 180° phase switch for optimum testing.
- Constant current output.
- Instant correct wiring status check.
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P).
- Rated tripping current setting: 10, 20, 30, 100, 300, 500mA.
- Fault condition settings: x½, x1,x5 DC.
- Fault trip time: 2000ms (x½, x1) 50ms (x5).
- Lowest resolution: 1ms.
- Trip time accuracy: ± (0.6% + 2dgt).
- Dimensions: 175 x 115 x 86mm.
- Weight: 440g.
Includes: Kewtech KT56 RCD tester, KAMP 13 mains supply lead, Carrying Strap, Test Lead pouch, Instruction Manual, Manufacturers Calibration Certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.