- Reduced price
Druck PV411-104-HP-1 7 Bar Pneumatic and Hydraulic Test Kit
Druck PV411-104-HP-1 pneumatic and hydraulic Test Kit 7 bar (100 psi) with BSP fittings and PV411A Test Pump (Gauge).
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Druck DPI 104 is included as a standard component in the PV411-104-HP-1 test and calibration kit.
Druck PV411: The Druck PV411A is a high quality, field proven, pressure and vacuum hand pump providing functionality never before seen in a hand held pressure source, replacing four conventional hand pumps.
Druck DPI104: The DPI 104 is a digital pressure indicator that measures the pressure of liquid, gas or vapor and shows the pressure value on a liquid crystal display (LCD). The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
- Pump: PV411.
- Fittings: BSP.
- Type: Gauge.
- Pressure: 7 Bar (100 PSI).
- 0.0% full scale (FS) accuracy.
- Eleven selectable pressure units.
- Large, east-to-read display with five-digit resolution.
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference.
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C).
- 0-5V analog output.
- Pressure switch test.
- Minimun/maximum, tare and alarm functions.
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface.
- Networking capability (1-99 units).
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media.
Includes: druck DPI 104; Range 7 Bar, Druck PV411 test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit and case.
No customer reviews for the moment.