Druck PV212-104-H-1 700 Bar Hydraulic Test Kit
Druck PV212-104-H-1-16-G Hydraulic Test Kit 700 bar (1000 psi) with BSP fittings and PV212 Test Pump.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Druck DPI 104 is included as a standard component in the PV212-104-H test and calibration kit.
Druck PV212: The PV 212 hydraulic hand pump is lightweight, easy to use and generates pressure up to 1000 bar. It is an ideal tool for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure transducers, pressure switches and pressure gauges. The Druck PV212 can be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices. It offers adjustable overpressure protection, fine control and a unique priming/high pressure selector switch.
Druck DPI104: The DPI 104 is a digital pressure indicator that measures the pressure of liquid, gas or vapor and shows the pressure value on a liquid crystal display (LCD). The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
- Pump: PV212.
- Fittings: BSP.
- Type: Gauge.
- Pressure: 700 Bar (1000 PSI).
- 0.0% full scale (FS) accuracy.
- Eleven selectable pressure units.
- Large, east-to-read display with five-digit resolution.
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference.
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C).
- 0-5V analog output.
- Pressure switch test.
- Minimun/maximum, tare and alarm functions.
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface.
- Networking capability (1-99 units).
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media.
Includes: DPI 104; Range 700 Bar, PV212-HP-700 test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit and case.
No customer reviews for the moment.