- Reduced price
Druck PV211-104-P-1 20 Bar Pneumatic Test Kit
Druck PV211-104-P-1-13-G Pneumatic Test Kit 20 bar (300 psi) kit with BSP fittings and PV211 Test Pump (Gauge Model).
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Druck DPI 104 is included as a standard component in the PV211-104 test and calibration kit.
Druck PV211: The Druck PV211 Pneumatic Hand Pump is a lightweight, high quality combined pressure and vacuum hand pump. It has been designed to provide maximum pneumatic pressures efficiently and effortlessly. The PV 211 can be used as a portable Pressure Comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices. This precision unit includes an adjustable over pressure protection system as standard.
Druck DPI104: The DPI 104 is a digital pressure indicator that measures the pressure of liquid, gas or vapor and shows the pressure value on a liquid crystal display (LCD). The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
- Pump: PV211.
- Fittings: BSP.
- Type: Gauge.
- Pressure: 20 Bar (300 PSI).
- 0.0% full scale (FS) accuracy.
- Eleven selectable pressure units.
- Large, east-to-read display with five-digit resolution.
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference.
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C).
- 0-5V analog output.
- Pressure switch test.
- Minimun/maximum, tare and alarm functions.
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface.
- Networking capability (1-99 units).
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media.
Includes: DPI 104; Range 20 Bar, PV 211 pneumatic test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit and case.
No customer reviews for the moment.