- Reduced price
Druck PV210-104-P-1 700mBar Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Kit
Druck PV210-104-P-1-04-G Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Kit 700mbar (10 psi) kit with BSP fittings and PV210 Test Pump (Gauge Model).
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Druck DPI 104 is included as a standard component in the PV210-104 test and calibration kit.
Druck PV210: The PV 210 low pressure pneumatic hand pump is fully portable, easy to use and generates pneumatic pressures in excess of 3000 mbar. It is an ideal tool for calibration checks on pressure transmitters, pressure switches, indicators, recorders and controllers. Can be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices. This precision pneumatic hand pump includes a unique user adjustable pressure relief setting, enabling setting of maximum pressure.
Druck DPI104: The DPI 104 is a digital pressure indicator that measures the pressure of liquid, gas or vapor and shows the pressure value on a liquid crystal display (LCD). The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
- Pump: PV210.
- Fittings: BSP.
- Type: Gauge.
- Pressure: 700mBar (10 PSI).
- 0.0% full scale (FS) accuracy.
- Eleven selectable pressure units.
- Large, east-to-read display with five-digit resolution.
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference.
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C).
- 0-5V analog output.
- Pressure switch test.
- Minimun/maximum, tare and alarm functions.
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface.
- Networking capability (1-99 units).
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media.
Includes: DPI 104; Range 700 mBar, PV 210 low pressure pneumatic test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit and case.
No customer reviews for the moment.