- Reduced price
Kewtech KEWPROVE3 690V AC/DC Proving Unit
The Kewtech KEWPROVE 3 is a 50-690 V proving unit with just two terminals to test AC and DC voltage detectors.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Essential for proving circuits are dead before commencing work. The high output will drive low impedance testers such as traditional test lamps as well as modern two pole testers - the one to have to be confident that it will work with your tester.
When in operation the KEWPROVE3 will evaluate the circuit by using high output and evaluating each stage of the circuit. It will automatically ramp up through voltage levels and then automatically step down as well, thus proving several voltage levels.
50 – 690V proving unit with just two terminals to test AC and DC voltage detectors.
Fast response and works with low impedance voltage testers.
Ramps down through voltage levels.
LED indication of functioning unit.
Kewtech KEWProve 3 Specifications:
- Output voltage: 180V in to 6.8Ω, 720V - 820V in to 10MΩ.
- Operating conditions: -10 to 40°C, 70% RH.
- Batteries: 6 x AA Alkaline.
- Dimensions: (W) 65 x (H) 120 x (D) 45mm.
- Weight: 0.14 kg.
- KEWProve 3 warranty: 2 years.
Includes: KEWProve 3, Batteries, Instruction manual and Certificate of Conformity.
No customer reviews for the moment.