Seaward PH3-LLT Proving Unit
The PH3-LLT is intended to check if a Live Line Tester functions correctly.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Seaward PH3-LLT is a lightweight compact proving unit providing a nominal output voltage of 500V DC. Output Voltage - 500V DC nominal Output current - 0.45mA into 2kohm.
The PH3-LLT has been designed to perform tests:
a) In a dry environment.
b) At a altitude of up to 2000m.
c) At temperature of 5°- 40°C without moisture condensation.
To maintain the specified performance, the instrument must be verified at regular intervals by either the manufacturer or an authorised Seaward Service Agent. We recommend a calibration period of one year.
The Seaward PH3-LLT proving unit is approved by Network Rail Certificate of Acceptance No. PA05/03345.
Seawrd PH3-LLT Specifications:
- Output Voltage - 500V DC nominal.
- Output current - 0.45mA into 2kohm.
- Two non-touchable terminals.
- Neon ‘active’ indicator.
- Compliance BS EN61010.
- Power Supply: 9Vdc, PP3 Alkaline battery.
- Degree of Protection: IP40.
- Dimensions: 110mm(h) x 85mm(w) x 60mm(d).
- Seaward PH3-LLT warranty: 1 year.
No customer reviews for the moment.