- Reduced price
Druck UNIK A5016-TA-A3-CB-H0-PS Premium Accuracy
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
We have 8 x A5016-TA-A3-CB-H0-PS UNIK pressure sensors available to purchase at a give-away price.
Brand-new and never used. Built for an order which had to be ammended, these pressure sensors have been sat in our stores for a few weeks gathering dust. We have have now been given permission to clear them.
The GE Druck UNIK5000 pressure sensor combines proven silicon technology and analogue circuitry with modular design and lean manufacturing techniques to create a pressure measurement, product range available at short lead times. The modular concept of the UNIK 5000 pressure sensor platform allows GE Sensing to create 1000s of individual sensors quickly and at an economical price.
The Druck UNIK 5000 pressure sensing platform is a high performance configurable solution to pressure measurement. The use of Druck silicon technology and analogue circuitry enables best in class performance for stability, lower power and frequency response. The use of modular design and lean manufacturing techniques allow users to design the product required to their unique application requirement.
GENERAL UNIK FEATURES:
Ranges from 70 mbar (1 psi) to 700 bar (10,000 psi).
Accuracy to ±0.04% Full Scale (FS) Best Straight Line (BSL).
Stainless Steel construction.
Frequency response to 5 kHz.
High over pressure capability.
Hazardous Area certifications.
mV, mA, voltage and configurable voltage outputs.
Multiple electrical & pressure connector options.
Operating temperature ranges from –55 to 125°C (-67 to 257°F).
Druck A5016-TA-A3-CB-H0-PS Specifications:
- Supply Voltage: 12 to 32V dc.
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3500 mbar absolute.
- Part Number: A5016-TA-A3-CB-H0-PS.
- Output signal: 0 to 10V dc (4 wire).
- Hazardous Area Approvals (H0): None.
- Accuracy (A3): Premium.
- Compensated Temp. Range (TA): -10 to +50° C.
- Pressure Connection (PS): 1/4 Swagelok Bulkhead.
- Electrical Connection: 5.7mm polyurethane cable (cable gland).
- Calibration: Room temperature NLH & R.
- Calibration Date: 28th September 2015.
NB. Since the Groby fire in June 2014, GE Druck continue to offer uninterrupted supply of UNIK5000, UNIK5600, UNIK5700, UNIK5800 & UNIK5900 for the majority of configurations. However, the silicon availability continues to be dynamic and they have gaps in certain pressure ranges and options.
No customer reviews for the moment.