Druck UNIK 5800 Flameproof/Explosion-Proof Pressure Sensor
Using the Druck UNIK5000 pressure sensor product configurator (click on the image) select your sensor. At the end of the process you will be given the correct Part No: to order.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Click on the above link (opens in a new window) to build your sensor. After completing your build you will be presented with a specification code of the sensor you require.
The UNIK5800 is compact and rugged, offering flameproof/explosion-proof and dust-ignition protection by enclosure protection in hazardous areas. The GE Druck UNIK5800 is a cost effective alternative to pressure gauges and switches in process and oil and gas industry application such as: hydraulic power units, flushing skids, separators and wellhead production management and automation. Intrinsic safety options are also available.
Custom-built from standard components, manufacturing sensors to your requirement is fast and simple; each UNIK 5000 is a “bespoke” pressure sensing solution, but with the short lead times and competitive pricing you would expect from standard products. The UNIK 5800 is pronounced as UNIQUE 5800.
- Ranges from 3.5 bar (51 psi) to 700 bar (10,000 psi).
- Milliamp, milliVolt and voltage outputs.
- Accuracy to ±0.04% Full Scale (FS).
- 316L Stainless Steel construction.
- Hazardous Area certifications.
- Integrated terminal compartment with long or short body (UNIK 5900).
- Frequency response to 3.5 kHz.
- High over pressure capability.
- Oil and drilling fluid (mud) resistant cable option (UNIK 5800).
NB. Since the Groby fire in June 2014, GE Druck continue to offer uninterrupted supply of UNIK5000, UNIK5600, UNIK5700, UNIK5800 & UNIK5900 for the majority of configurations. However, the silicon availability continues to be dynamic and they have gaps in certain pressure ranges and options.
No customer reviews for the moment.