- Reduced price
Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
Includes: Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator, 3 fused test probes, 1000 V CAT III, 3 alligator clips, 1000 V CAT III/600 V CAT IV and Users Manual.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke 9040 is effective for measuring phase rotation in all areas where three phase supplies are used to feed motors, drives and electrical systems. The Fluke 9040 is a rotary field indicator and can provide clear indication of the 3 phase via an LCD display and the phase rotation direction to determine correct connections.
It allows rapid determination of phase sequence and has a voltage (up to 700 V) and frequency range suitable for commercial and industrial applications. The included test probes have a variable clamping range for safe contact, also in industrial sockets.FEATURES
3 phase indication.
Indication of phase rotation.
Clear LCD display.
No battery required.
DETERMINE THE ROTARY FIELD DIRECTION
- Connect the test probes to the end of the test leads.
- Connect the test probes to the three mains phases.
- The green ON indicator shows that the instrument is ready for testing.
- Either the clockwise or counter-clockwise rotary indicator illuminates showing the type of rotary field direction present.
|Voltage range||40 - 700 V.|
|Frequency range||15 - 400 Hz.|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 40 °C.|
|Dust/water resistance||IP 40.|
|Electrical Safety||EN 61010, EN 61557-7.|
|Overvoltage category||CAT III, 600 V, CAT IV, 300V.|
|Power supply||From unit under test.|
|Dimensions||112(L) × 61(W) × 36(D)mm.|
|Fluke 9040 warranty||2 year.|
No customer reviews for the moment.
|TLK290||Flexible Socket Probe Set.||2435092|
|TLK291||Fused test probe set.||2435108|