- Reduced price
Kewtech KEW8031F Phase Rotation Tester
Includes: Kewtech KEW8031F Test leads, Carry pouch & Screw-in crocodile clips.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Kewtech KEW8031F is a phase indicator designed to check the presence of open phase and phase sequence by rotating disk lamps. Simply connect the colour-coded aligator clips or prods to the terminals of a three phase power source and press the push switch button.
The K8031F phase rotation tester can check a wide range of 3 phase power source from 110V to 600V. Colour coded to confirm with both old and new EU colour regulation. Sealed against dust, the unit ensures trouble-free performance.
Two functions in one Unit.
Check the presence of open phase and phase sequence by rotating disk and lamps.
Rotating disk type for unambiguous indication.
Can check wide range of 3 phase power source from 110V to 600V.
Colour coded to confirm with both old and new EU colour regulation.
Fuse leads with screw-in croc-clips.
- Connect colour coded alligator clips or prods to the terminals of a 3-phase power source where a rotating electrical machine such as a motor will be connected or input to a building.
- Press the push switch button located on the unit. Keep this button pressed during phase sequence or open phase check. When the push switch button is released it immediately goes off.
- Make sure that all of the three lamps for phase check are on. If so, there is no open phase. When any of the three lamps is Not on there is open phase.
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V Pollution degree 2.|
|Voltage||110V to 600V.|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz.|
|Withstand Voltage||5,550V AC for one minute.|
|Time limit for continuous use||Within 5 minutes in case voltage is above 500V.|
|Cord||1.2m each of Red (L1), Yellow (L2) and Blue (L3) cord.|
|Fuse||0.5A / 600V (F).|
|Dimensions||106 (L) x 75 (W) x 40 (D) mm.|
|Kewtech KEW8031F warranty||2 year.|
No customer reviews for the moment.