Seaward PATGuard Elements Manual Entry PAT Testing Software
This easy-to-use program is surprisingly clever for an entry level program, boasting several useful features which really improve its usability.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Seaward PATGuard Elements is a manual entry PAT software program, designed for use with manual PAT testers, enabling a formal log of portable appliance test results to be stored and called upon as required.
One of the main benefits of PATGuard Elements is the range of test reports it offers. Another is its test history feature which enables any new test results to be added to the history of an appliance. An easy set up wizard and upgrade path to the PATGuard Elite PAT software program make PATGuard Elements a prudent choice for those starting out in PAT testing or with an in-house responsibility.
Supports manual data entry.
Intuitive and easy to use.
Range of professional test reports.
Full appliance test history for trend analysis.
Upgradeable to PATGuard Elite software program.
Easy set up wizard.
Includes invoice report.
- IBM Compatible PC.
- Processor Speed 500Mhz or higher.
- Microsoft Windows XP/VISTA/Windows 7.
- 32 & 64 bit operating systems.
- 512Mb RAM.
- 150Mb available hard disk space.
- Colour monitor with 32 bit colour or greater video card.
- CD ROM drive.
No customer reviews for the moment.