Megger BGFT Battery Ground Fault Tracer
The Megger BGFT, or Battery Ground Fault Tracer, which consists of a line-operated transmitter and a portable, battery-powered receiver, determines fault magnitude and severity.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger BGFT, (Megger Battery Ground-Fault Tracer) is an economical, manually-balanced instrument that identifies, tracks and locates ground faults in ungrounded dc battery systems - on-line. It is particularly effective in a high electrical noise environments, as the strength of the test current can be adjusted.
The Battery Ground-Fault Tracer accelerates fault location by eliminating trial-and-error procedures and because faults can be located without going off-line. It is particularly useful in any industry where supply of power for operating measurement, communication and control equipment is critical.
- Digital display of voltage and current signal amplitudes.
- Bridge measurement of fault resistance and system capacitance.
- Wide fault resistance measurement range from 1 kΩ to 399 kΩ.
- Immune to distributed noise.
- Convenient, hand-held receiver.
- Weight Transmitter: 35 lb (15.9 kg).
- Receiver: 0.66 lb (0.3 kg).
- Dimensions Transmitter: 7.5 H x 18.5 W x 14.6 D in. (19 H x 47 W x 37 D cm).
- Receiver: 1.5 H x 3.5 W x 7.5 D in. (4 H x 9 W x 19 D cm).
- Megger BGFT Warranty: One year.
Includes: Fused source leads with interchangeable clamps, 20ft (6m), Current transformer, 2 in. (5cm) with leads, 4ft (1.2mm), UK - AC power cord, Feedback cable, 40 ft (12m), Padded accessory bag, Battery, 9 volt, megger BGFT Operator’s manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.