- Reduced price
Radiodetection RD312 Precision Metal Cover Locator
The RD312 locator reduces time wasted looking for lost covers and is the right choice for speeding up site work and achieving fast payback.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Radiodetection RD312 locator sets a new standard of simplicity and dependability for finding valve box covers, vault covers and manhole covers lost under blacktop, concrete or grass. It is light and simple to use. Gain can be manual or auto. The position is indicated by a varying pitch tone, the highest pitch indicating the maximum response over the target.
The RD312 automatically adjusts its sensitivity to suit its present environment. It can be used near metal fences and even under parked cars, with no loss of accuracy.
Easy two button operation, ON/RESET and OFF.
Automatic sensitivity adjustment for peak performance.
Advanced electronics makes location less time consuming.
Variable audio tone indicates presence of buried object.
Angle and height of search head fully adjustable.
Waterproof search head allows use in shallow water.
Lightweight, telescoping design for easy storage.
The RD312 locator finds metal covers at depths down to:
4 in (10 cm) cast iron cover 12 in (30 cm).
6 in (15 cm) cast iron cover 16 in (41 cm).
4 in (10 cm) plastic cover with metal plate 8 in (20 cm).
Cast iron cover 17 in (43 cm) x 12 in (30 cm) 24 in (61 cm).
Galvanized steel cover 25 in (63 cm) x 19 in (48 cm) 30 in (76 cm).
Cast iron cover 25 in (63 cm) x 19 in (48 cm) 30 in (76 cm).
Ignores buried metal trash.
No interference from passing vehicles.
- Locate Range: Manhole cover – size 25 in (53 cm); depth 30 in (76 cm).
- Valve box – size 6 in (15 cm); depth 16 in (41 cm).
- Plastic valve box (locatable) – size 4 in (10 cm); depth 8 in (20 cm).
- Audio Indication: Varying pitch tone from loudspeaker. Highest pitch indicates maximum response over target.
- Gain Control: Maximum at switch on, can be reduced by the operator. Auto Gain Reset feature.
- Operating Temp Range: 5ºF to + 122ºF (-15ºC to +50ºC).
- Batteries: 1 x 6LR61 9V Alkaline. 30 hours life, nominal at 68°F (20°C) continuous use.
- EMC – CE: complies with European EMC Directive 2004/108/EC.
- Dimensions: 28 in x 10 in x 4 in (78 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm).
- Weight: 2.2lbs/1kg.
- Radiodetection RD312 warranty: 12 months.
No customer reviews for the moment.