- On sale!
Chauvin Arnoux CA43 Electrical Field Meter
Whether you are checking EletroMagnetic Compatibility, measuring exposure or seeking a source of radiation, the C.A 43 provides an effective solution for measuring eletromagnetic fields
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Pollution of the radio-electric environment is becoming more and more harsh, which leads to problems of malfunctioning in many types of electronic equipment, especially since the use of sequential logic and the development of microprocessors.
These modern techniques are used in practically all types of industrial equipment which makes them particularly sensitive to interference and electromagnetic disturbances. The Chauvin C.A 43 Fieldmeter allows the user to measure these levels of disturbance.
The CA 43 is a small portable instrument that measures the electric field present in the atmosphere surrounding its measurement probe. This probe consists of an aerial combined with a high frequency detector. The wide passband of this unit enables the measurement of electrical fields from 0.1 V/m to 200 V/m for frequencies between 100 kHz and 2.5 GHz.
Wide band: 100 kHz to 2.5 GHz.
Electrical field: 0.1 to 200 V/m.
Power density: 0.1 to 2 mW/cm2.
1 ms peak measurement.
Configurable alarm threshold.
EF2A isotropic probe as standard.
As the EF2 probe is isotropic, it does not require special handling. Its sensitive part measures the field according to 3 axes without the aerial having to be moved in the 3 planes. Simply point it at the target to make the measurement.
Chauvin CA43 Specifications:
- Pass band: from 100kHz to 2.5GHz.
- Electric field measurement: 0.1 to 200V/m.
- RF field power density: 0.1 to 2mW/cm2.
- Memory: 1,920 points.
- Digital Optical Output: RS232.
- Display: 2000 count digital display and logarithmic 35-segment bargraph.
- Auto off: 10 minutes with no activity.
- Dimensions (without probe): 216 x 72 x 37 mm.
- Measurement probe: 320mm (L) x 50mm (D).
- Chauvin CA 43 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: optical strap (plastic fibre 10m), opto-electric adaptor DB 25M, mode changer DB 25F/DB 25F, reducer DB 25F/DB 9F, EMIGRAPH software program, 1 set of 5 adhesive labels, simplified Userís manuals (5 languages), to stick to the back of the instrument, battery 9 V, User manual and carry case.
No customer reviews for the moment.