- On sale!
Chauvin C.A 1631 Volt/MA Process Calibrator
Compact and simple to use, the C.A 1631 calibrator is equipped with a wide screen for comfortable reading.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1631 can be used to measure and supply a DC current loop from 0 to 24 mA with 0.015% accuracy and a DC voltage between 0 and 20 V with an accuracy of +/- 0.02 %. When used as a battery-powered stand-alone instrument, it offers a long battery life in the field. When connected to the mains, it can be used continuously without any time limit. NB. Mains power supply not included.
SIMULATION: The first function involves simulating a signal or generating a quantity with precisely-defined values. These quantities are applied upstream of the measurement chain.
MEASUREMENT: The second function, involving the measurement of the signal. If there is a panel meter at the end of the chain, you can compare its value with the one indicated by the calibrator. If there is no panel meter, the simulated input value is compared with the signal measured by the calibrator.
Chauvin C.A 1631 Specifications:
- Max. voltage applied between a terminal and earth or between two terminals: 30V.
- Maximum Voltage Measurement: 20V dc.
- Maximum Current Measurement: 24mA.
- Best Accuracy ±0.015 %.
- Loop voltage supply: 24 V ± 10 %.
- Service temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C.
- Shock: random, 2 g, 5 Hz to 500 Hz
- Safety: test of breakage by impact following fall from 1 meter.
- Power supply: 6 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 205 × 98 × 46 mm.
- Weight: 472 g (batteries included).
- Chauvin CA1631 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: 2 pairs of test wires and crocodile clip, 6 AAA 1.5 V batteries, 1 operating manual in 5 languages and 1 carrying bag.
No customer reviews for the moment.