- Reduced price
Fluke 117/PRV240 Kit
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Fluke have released the Fluke 117/PRV240 kit. Comprising of a Fluke 117 Electricians multimeter and the newly released Fluke PRV240 proving unit, the kit is aimed firmly at the Electrical, Maintenance and Process sectors.
Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter
Compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection.
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds).
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.
Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit
The Fluke PRV240 is the only battery powered voltage source that can be utilised for verification of your test tool before taking actual measurements when a known source is not available. Verification of your test tool is recommended by both GS38 and NFPA70E before any live measurements are made. The Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit is a portable, pocket-sized, battery-powered voltage source. It is unique in that it sources stable ac and dc voltages for both LoZ and HiZ instruments.
- LED power indicator: Turns on when output voltage is present.
- Voltage is sourced through recessed contacts.
- Compatible with both high impedance or low impedance multimeters, clamp meters or two pole testers.
- Battery: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries NEDA.
- 5,000 tests per set of four AA batteries.
- Safety: IEC61010-1, IEC61010-2-030.
Includes: Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter, 4 mm silicone test lead set, Holster, User manual, Fluke PRV240 proving unit, TPAK hanging strap, Four AA batteries, Instruction sheet.
No customer reviews for the moment.