Tietzsch MegaSafe ISO 1Ex Intrinsically Safe Insulation Tester
The ΩMegaSafe ISO 1Ex is a compact high-impedance testing device for insulating resistances and bleeder resistors in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Tietzsch MegaSafe ISO 1Ex is a high-voltage testing device for safe testing of insulating resistances up to 2GΩ, with test voltages of 32V up to 500V and with a digital read out system. The device is external voltage-proof up to 500V. It has an integrated protective series resistor of 500kΩ for safe application in Ex areas.
- Test Voltage: 32, 100 & 500V.
- Safe and universal between 1 k Ω and 2 TΩ.
- Test voltage selection per push-button.
- Simultaneous indication of test voltage and resistance value.
- Test voltage: 32, 100, 500V.
- Voltage Indication: red LED and acustic warning signal as well as indication of the value in Volts.
- Accurracy: 5% +/- 5 digit at 20°C.
- Display: 2-line LCD-display, 3 ½ digit.
- Power Supply: battery 9 V-block AlMn IEC 6LR61.
- Casing: made of impact resistant ABS with unbreakable display cover, antistatic coated.
- Protection: IP 65, device can be used in moist environments.
- Dimensions: 60 x 230 x 40mm.
- Weight: 220 g.
- Megasafe Iso Warranty: One year.
Includes: 2 test lines 600 V CAT III, red and black 80 cm, 2 safety crocodile clips, 1000 V CAT III red and black, leather bag, attachable test electrode.
No customer reviews for the moment.