Chauvin C.A 6536 Insulation Tester
The with its variable test voltages, the Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6536 is intended for special applications in sectors such as avionics, space and defence
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
With a variable test voltage from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V increments, the C.A 6536 is intended for special applications in sectors such as avionics, space and defence, which often require a low test voltage and strict adherence to the programmed value.
Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
Insulation and Continuity Tester for Special Applications.
Manual / Lock / Duration modes.
Display 2 x 4000 counts + logarithmic bar graph.
Chauvin C.A 6536 Specifications:
- Voltage Measurement range / Resolution: 0.3 V - 399.9 V / 0,1 V; 400 V - 700 V / 1 V.
- Accuracy / Input impedance: ± (3 % + 2 cts) / 400 kΩ.
- Operating frequency DC; 15.3 - 800 Hz.
- Insulation Test voltage: 10 to 100 V 1 V increments.
- Range: 20 GΩ.
- Compliance with IEC 61557-2 standard: 2 GΩ
- Alarms: 2 fixed thresholds + 1 programmable threshold.
- Range for continuity measurement: 0.00 Ω - 10.00 Ω (200 mA); 0.0 - 100.0 Ω (20 mA).
- Continuity thresholds (quick beep): 2 Ω, 1 Ω, programmable threshold.
- Compensation of cables: up to 9.99 Ω.
- Range of operation specified: -20 to +55 °C and 20 to 80 %RH.
- Display: 2 x 4,000 cts + logarithmic bargraph.
- Inrush protection: IP 54 per IEC 60529, not in operation, IK 04 per IEC 50102.
- Power: six 1.5 V alkaline AA (LR6) batteries.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 211 x 108 x 60mm.
- Weight: approximately 850g.
- Chauvin CA6536 warranty: 24 months.
Includes: Carrying bag for hands-free use, elbowed-straight safety leads 1.5 m long (1 red, 1 black) , red crocodile clip, black test probe, wire-grips (1 red, 1 black), batteries (x6), multilingual user manual on CD, quick start-up guide, multilingual safety datasheet.
No customer reviews for the moment.