Chauvin C.A 6534 Electronics Insulation Tester
The Chauvin C.A 6534 megohmmeter is a communicating Insulation and Continuity Tester for Electronics Applications.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Thanks to its wide test-voltage range from 10 V to 500 V, this model covers the specific requirements of the electronics industries, for both low-current applications and power stages. Its measurement range is from 2 kΩ to 50 GΩ. With appropriate electrodes, the 10 V and 100 V test voltages can also be used for electrostatic discharge applications.
Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
Communicating Insulation and Continuity Tester for Electronics Applications.
Manual / Lock / Duration modes.
Display 2 x 4000 counts + logarithmic bar graph.
Storage of the measurements.
Chauvin C.A 6534 Specifications:
- Voltage Measurement range / Resolution: 0.3 V - 399.9 V / 0,1 V; 400 V - 700 V / 1 V.
- Accuracy / Input impedance: ± (3 % + 2 cts) / 400 kΩ.
- Operating frequency DC; 15.3 - 800 Hz.
- Insulation Test voltage: 10-25-100-250-500 V.
- Range: 50 GΩ.
- Alarms: 2 fixed thresholds + 1 programmable threshold.
- Range for continuity measurement: 0.00 Ω - 10.00 Ω (200 mA); 0.0 - 100.0 Ω (20 mA).
- Continuity thresholds (quick beep): 2 Ω, 1 Ω, programmable threshold.
- Compensation of cables: up to 9.99 Ω.
- Range of operation specified: -20 to +55 °C and 20 to 80 %RH.
- Display: 2 x 4,000 cts + logarithmic bargraph.
- Communication: Bluetooth Class II.
- Memory storage: 1,300 records.
- Inrush protection: IP 54 per IEC 60529, not in operation, IK 04 per IEC 50102.
- Power: six 1.5 V alkaline AA (LR6) batteries.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 211 x 108 x 60mm.
- Weight: approximately 850g.
- Chauvin CA6534 warranty: 24 months.
Includes: Carrying bag for hands-free use, elbowed-straight safety leads 1.5 m long (1 red, 1 black) , red crocodile clip, black test probe, wire-grips (1 red, 1 black), batteries (x6), multilingual user manual on CD, quick start-up guide, multilingual safety datasheet, CD containing Megohmmeter Transfer software.
No customer reviews for the moment.