Chauvin C.A 6532 Telecom Insulation Tester
The Chauvin C.A 6532 megohmmeter is a portable measuring instrument with digital displays. It is designed for telecommunication applications (testing telephone lines).
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6532 insulation tester is compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users: - Casing designed with 600V CAT IV safety and IP54 / IK04 protection for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves.
It is the instrument of choice for measurements on telephone lines by insulation testing at 50 V or 100 V. Its ΔREL function can be used to obtain the difference in resistance between two pairs of wires. The length of the line being tested is displayed automatically by programming the line capacitance in nF/km.
Calculation of ratios PI and DAR.
Storage of the measurements.
Ideal for measurements on telephone lines:
Insulation tests at 50 V or 100 V.
Specific functions: measurement of resistance, capacitance, leakage current and AC voltage.
Measurement of the difference in resistance between 2 wires in a pair by using the ΔREL function.
Display of the length of the line being tested, thanks to programming of the linear capacitance in nF/km.
Chauvin C.A 6532 Specifications:
- Voltage Measurement range / Resolution: 0.3 V - 399.9 V / 0,1 V; 400 V - 700 V / 1 V.
- Accuracy / Input impedance: ± (3 % + 2 cts) / 400 kΩ.
- Operating frequency DC; 15.3 - 800 Hz.
- Insulation Test voltage: 50 - 100 V.
- Range at maximum test voltage: 20 GΩ.
- Alarms: 2 fixed thresholds + 1 programmable threshold.
- Range for continuity measurement: 0.00 Ω - 10.00 Ω (200 mA); 0.0 - 100.0 Ω (20 mA).
- Continuity thresholds (quick beep): 2 Ω, 1 Ω, programmable threshold.
- Compensation of cables: up to 9.99 Ω.
- Range of operation specified: -20 to +55 °C and 20 to 80 %RH.
- Display: 2 x 4,000 cts + logarithmic bargraph.
- Communication: Bluetooth Class II.
- Memory storage: 1,300 records.
- Inrush protection: IP 54 per IEC 60529, not in operation, IK 04 per IEC 50102.
- Power: six 1.5 V alkaline AA (LR6) batteries.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 211 x 108 x 60mm.
- Weight: approximately 850g.
- Chauvin CA6532 warranty: 24 months.
Includes: Carrying bag for hands-free use, elbowed-straight safety leads 1.5 m long (1 red, 1 black) , red crocodile clip, black test probe, wire-grips (1 red, 1 black), batteries (x6), multilingual user manual on CD, quick start-up guide, multilingual safety datasheet, CD containing Megohmmeter Transfer software.
No customer reviews for the moment.