- On sale!
Metrel MI 3121H Smartec 2.5kV Insulation / Continuity Tester
The MI 3121H Smartec 2.5 kV Insulation / Continuity is the portable measuring instrument for complete diagnostic testing of insulation and continuity measurements.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Metrel MI 3121H Smartec 2.5 kV Insulation / Continuity is the portable measuring instrument for complete diagnostic testing of insulation and continuity measurements. Due to insulation resistance measurement with the test voltages up to 2.5 kV (measuring range is up to 100 GΩ) and calculation of PI and DAR indexes the instrument is ideally suited for testing insulation of cable lines, current and voltage transformers, electric motors, etc.
Measuring range up to 100 GΩ with test voltage from 100 to 2500 V.
Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) calculation.
Measuring results are displayed in numeric and analogue representation.
Guard test terminal for elimination of potential surface leakage currents.
Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
Large green and red lights of the LEDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test result.
Suited for testing on CAT IV installations.
Magnetic holder for fixing instrument on metal surfaces.
Built-in battery charger.
Two level memory structure for saving test results and parameters.
Download of results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the PC software EuroLink PRO.
Metrel MI3121H Specifications:
- Insulation resistance up to 100 GΩ with DC voltage up to 2.5 kV.
- PI, DAR calculation.
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current and polarity change.
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping.
- TRMS voltage and frequency.
- Nominal voltages: 100 V DC, 250 V DC, 500 V DC, 1000 V DC, 2500 V DC.
- Display: custom liquid crystal display with backlight.
- Power supply voltage: 9 V DC (6 × 1.5 V battery or accu, size AA).
- Operation: typical 13 h.
- Overvoltage category: 600 V CAT III, 300 V CAT IV.
- Protection degree: IP 40.
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230 mm.
- Weight: 0.85 kg (without accessories).
- Metrel MI 3121H Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: MI 3121H Smartec 2.5kV tester, Soft hand strap, Test lead, 2 x 1.5 m, Test probe, 2 pcs (black, red), Crocodile clip, 2 pcs (black, red), Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA, Instruction manual on CD, Short instruction manual, Handbook on CD, Calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.