Chauvin C.A 6522 Insulation and Continuity Tester
The Chauvin C.A 6522 insulation tester is compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Chauvin C.A 6522 megohmmeter is a portable measuring instrument with a digital display and are used to check the safety of electrical installations. It can be used to test new installations before they are powered up, to check an existing installation in a power-off condition, or again to troubleshoot an installation.
On the C.A6522, in continuity testing, pressing the TEST key activates the alarm. The symbol is displayed, along with the threshold, which is 2 Ohms. If the measurement is below this threshold and the buzzer is active, the instrument emits an audible signal.
Manual / Lock / Duration modes.
Range at maximum test voltage 40 GΩ.
Visual Pass / Fail: red / green.
200 mA / 20 mA continuity with active protection without fuses.
Chauvin C.A 6522 Specifications:
- Insulation: 250-500-1000 V test voltages.
- Measurement range: 40 GΩ.
- Test mode: Manual, Lock and Timer.
- Continuity: 200 mA measurement current.
- Voltage measurement: 700 V.
- Double display + logarithmic bargraph.
- Powered by 6 x LR6 / AA batteries.
- Safety category: IP54, 600 V CAT IV.
- Drop test: per IEC 61010-1.
- Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60 mm.
- Weight: 850 g.
- Chauvin C.A6522 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: C.A 6522, carrying bag for hands-free use, 2 elbowed-straight safety leads (red and black) 1.50 m long, one red crocodile clip, one black test probe, 6 x LR6 or AA batteries, multilingual user’s manual on CD, a quick start-up guide, multilingual safety datasheet.
No customer reviews for the moment.