- Reduced price
Fluke 1587/MDT FC 2-IN-1 Advanced Motor & Drive Kit
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter is the single tool that allows users to perform advanced insulation testing for preventive and PdM tasks.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications. Includes a Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator.
Developed for commercial and industrial applications, the Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter is the only meter that gives you a high-performance DMM, a state-of-the-art insulation tester, and wireless connectivity for sharing and tracking results all in one unit.
The 1587 FC supports the Fluke Connect™ Wireless System. Fluke Connect™ is a system that wirelessly connects your Meter with an app on your smartphone or tablet. The app shows the Meter measurement on your smartphone or tablet screen. You can save these measurements with Fluke Connect™ to share with your team.
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter adds four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect® Measurements app:
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster.
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time.
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons.
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets.
Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection.
VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements.
Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection.
Insulation test (1587 FC: 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ).
AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity, Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz).
Auto power off to save battery power.
Large display with backlight.
Rugged, utility hard case allows you to bring everything you need for the job.
Included accessories: Remote probe, test leads and probes, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple.
Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient hands free operation.
Three-year standard warranty; extendable to five-years through product registration within 45 days of purchase.
Fluke 1587 FC Specifications:
- Maximum Voltage Applied to any Terminal and Common: 1000 V.
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V.
- Test voltage accuracy: +20%, -0%.
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category.
- Display: Large, 6000-count back-lit display.
- Batteries: Four AA batteries (NEDA 15A or IEC LR6).
- Battery life: Meter use 1000 hours; Insulation test use: at least 1000 insulation tests.
- Fuse protection for mA input: 0.44A, 1000 V, IR 10 kA.
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 5.0 x 10.0 x 20.3 cm (1.97 x 3.94 x 8.00 in).
- Weight: 550 g (1.2 lb).
- Fluke 1587 FC Warranty: 3 years.
Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp:
Use with your Fluke 1587 FC to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC.
1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading.
CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection.
Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape.
Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm.
1 year warranty.
Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator:
Large display to easily determine field rotation and phase sequence.
Indication for all three phases.
CAT III 600 V overvoltage rating.
2 year warranty.
Includes: Fluke 1587 FC, i400, 9040, Remote probe, Test leads, Alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, Hard case, User documentation.
No customer reviews for the moment.