- Reduced price
Druck PV411A-HP Pressure Pump
Includes: Multi-function pressure generator and user manual, PV-411-100: transit case for the PV 411A and accessories. Size 36 cm x 34 cm x 13 cm, PV-411-105: A 50 cm length of high pressure flexible hose terminated in 1/4” BSP (female), rated to 700 bar, 1/4” BSP (male) to 1/4” and 1/8” BSP (male) adaptors, 1/4” BSP (male) to 1/8” NPT (male) adaptor PV-411-110: A set of stainless steel BSP test point adaptors: 1/4” BSP (male) to 1/4” BSP (female) swivel, 1/4” BSP (male) to 1/8”, 3/8”, and 1/2” BSP (female), 1/4” BSP (male) to 1/4” BSP (male), PV-411-130: Bonded seals for hose and adaptors. Includes spare ‘O’ ring seals for reservoir and swivel adaptors.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Druck PV 411A-HP pressure pump is the ideal field tool for applying test and calibration pressures to sensors, gauges, switches, indicators and recorders. It is also a low cost pressure source for workshops and laboratories. This wide capability removes the need to carry several hand pumps.Up to 700 bar hydraulic.
- Up to 700 bar hydraulic.
- Hydraulic media: Designed for operation with distilled water (no alcohol), mineral oil equal to 40 wt.
- Large volume (pressure) adjuster.
- Pressure / vacuum valve.
- Built-in stroke adjuster controls the pressure/vacuum generated per stroke.
- Weight: 2.5Kg.
- Druck PV 411A-HP Pressure Pump Warranty: 1 year.
No customer reviews for the moment.