Thurlby Thandar TF930 - 3GHz Universal Frequency Counter
A high performance value-for-money 3GHz bench/portable universal counter with USB interface.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The TTI TF930 uses a high quality temperature compensated internal frequency reference (TCXO) which has a low aging rate and is stable to within ±1ppm over the full temperature range. Its short warm-up time allows accurate measurements to be made even under portable battery powered conditions.
An External Reference input is provided and changeover from the internal timebase is automatic when an external reference standard is connected.
- 0.001Hz to > 3000MHz frequency range.
- Frequency, period, pulse width, duty cycle, frequency ratio and event counting modes.
- High performance temperature compensated timebase.
- High input sensitivity over the full frequency range.
- Large 10 digit LCD display with annunciators.
- USB interface provides full remote control and readback.
No customer reviews for the moment.