- Reduced price
Fluke 719-100G Electric Pressure Calibrator
The Fluke 719 lets you calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving valuable time.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Electric Pressure Calibrator 120 psi, -850 mbar to 8 bar.
With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator provides pressure calibration at your fingertips.
Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over-pressurization, and to set ‘pump to’ pressure values. The unique cleanout port design reduces pump failures, and makes the Fluke 719 easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed calibration, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals.
The Fluke 719 makes 5-digit pressure measurements in the units shown: Psi, inH2O at 4°C, inH2O at 20°C, kPa, cmH2O at 4°C, cmH2O at 20°C, bar, mbar, kg/cm2, inHg, mmHg.
The Fluke 719 displays pressure and current measurements simultaneously. The upper display shows the applied pressure or vacuum (shown as a negative value). The lower section of the display shows the current (up to 24 mA) applied to the current (mA) inputs, or the mA output value.
Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration.
Best in class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%.
Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015% accuracy.
Precision pressure adjust vernier for accurate pressure calibration.
Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment.
Ideal performance for high accuracy transmitter calibration.
Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit.
Extended pressure measurement range with any of 29 700Pxx Pressure Modules.
Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps.
Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops.
Test pressure switches with built in switch test function.
Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement.
Pressure Calibrator includes proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures.
Fluke 719-100G Specifications:
- Range: -12 to 120 psi, -850 mbar to 8 bar.
- Resolution: 0.01 psi, 1 mbar.
- Maximum pressure generation: 120 PSI (8 BAR).
- mA Range: 0 to 24 mA.
- Resolution: 0.001 mA.
- Loop supply range: 24 V dc.
- Pump cycles between rebuilds: 5000.
- Total pump life: 20,000 calibration cycle.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 55 °C.
- Battery: Two 9 V alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 12 hours with 12 mA into 500 Ω, 200 pump cycles to 100 psi, 500 pump cycles to 30 psi.
- Shock: 1 meter drop test.
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 87 mm x 210 mm: (2.19 in x 3.41 in x 8.28 in).
- Weight: 912 g (2 lb).
- Fluke 719-100G Warranty: Three-years, one year for pump.
Includes: Protective Yellow Holster, Instructions Sheet (15 languages), Test Leads and Alligator Clip, Two 9V alkaline batteries, Hose Kit, NIST - Traceable.calibration report and data.
No customer reviews for the moment.