- Reduced price
Testo 330i - Set 3 Flue Gas Analyser
The Testo 330i is a flue gas measuring instrument which in combination with the testo 330i App enables professional flue gas analysis of combustion systems.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Testo 330i - Set 3 with H2-compensated CO, O2 & NO sensors.
The Testo 330i is a flue gas measuring instrument which in combination with a separate Android or iOS mobile device and the testo 330i App enables professional flue gas analysis of combustion systems
The operation of the Testo 330i instrument and the display of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the testo 330i App on your Smartphone/tablet. This means you always have all relevant values at your fingertips right where you need them. After finishing the measurement, you can insert comments or photos of the plant into your report, and send it to your customer or your office by e-mail.
The Testo 330i is the combination of proven technology and revolutionary handling. The basis of the flue gas analyser is the measurement technology of the proven predecessor testo 330 LL, with these outstanding features:
Longlife sensors with up to 6 years' lifetime, exchangeable by the user.
TÜV-tested according to 1. BImSchV (VDI 4206) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3.
Integrated gas and draught zeroing without probe removal.
Measuring range extension up to 30,000 ppm CO through automatic fresh air dilution.
These systems can be adjusted using the instrument and checked for compliance with the applicable limit values. The instrument has been verified as a short-term measuring instrument and should not be used as a safety (alarm) instrument. The following tasks can also be carried out using the instrument:
- Regulating the O2, CO and CO2, NO, NOx values in furnaces for the purpose of ensuring optimal operation.
- Draught measurement.
- Measuring and regulating the gas flow pressure in gas water heaters.
- Measuring and optimising the flow and return temperatures of heating systems.
- Ambient measurement - CO and CO2.
- Detection of CH4 (methane) and C3H8 (propane).
Measurement location-independent operation and Bluetooth measurement value display via Smartphone/tablet and testo 330i App.
Non-paper documentation and report creation directly on site with the testo 330i App.
Reliable flue gas probe attachment with the testoFix probe mount.
Robust, completely sealed plastic housing for use in tough conditions.
Testo 330i Specifications:
- Temperature range (dependent on probe): -40 to +1200 °C.
- Draught measurement: -9.99 to +40 hPa.
- Pressure measurement: 0 to 300 hPa.
- O2 measurement: 0 to 21 vol.%.
- CO measurement (not H2-compensated): 0 to 4000 ppm.
- Efficiency testing (Eta): 0 to 120 %.
- Flue gas loss: 0 to 99.9 %.
- Option: NO measurement: 0 to 3000 ppm.
- Operating positions: No restriction.
- Flue gas overpressure: max. 50 mbar.
- Negative pressure: max. 80 mbar.
- Memory: 500,000 individual readings.
- Power supply: Li Ion battery: 3.7V/2.6 Ah, Mains unit: 6 V/2.0.
- Rechargeable battery charge time: approx. 5-6 h.
- Rechargeable battery life: 6 h (pump on, 20°C ambient temperature).
- Protection class: IP40.
- Compatability: requires iOS 7.1 or newer / Android 4.3 or newer.
- Dimensions: 270 x 160 x 57mm.
- Weight: 720g (excluding battery).
Testo 330i Warranty: instrument: 48 months, Sensors O2, CO: 48 months, Other sensors: 24 months, Flue gas probe: 48 months, Thermocouple: 12 months, Rechargeable battery: 12 months.
Includes: testo 330i with standard CO sensor, O2 sensor, Modular flue gas probe with hose (300 mm), testoFix probe mount, Charger, Spare particle filters, and Instrument case for testo 330i.
No customer reviews for the moment.
|TestoFix||TestoFix probe mount for flue gas probes with 8 mm diameter.||0554 3006|
|Case||Plastic case for the testo 330i flue gas analyzer and its accessories.||0516 3302|
|Hose||Hose extension; 2.8 m; extension cable for probe.||0554 1202|
|Cable||USB connection cable, instrument-PC.||0449 0047|
|330i Printer||testo 330i BLUETOOTH®-/IRDA printer, incl. 1 roll of thermal paper, rech. battery and mains unit.||0554 0621|
|Thermal Paper||Spare thermal paper for printer, permanent ink.||0554 0568|
|Probe Set||Differential temperature set consisting of 2 Velcro probes and temperature adapter.||0554 1208|