Ametek ITC-320 Industrial Temperature Calibrator
The ITC-320A is a temperature calibrator designed to calibrate temperature sensors and temperature switches.
PRICE ON APPLICATION
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Please view the CTC range as an alternative.
The JOFRA ITC series is the mid-range dry-block calibrator model offered by AMETEK. The design basis for the ITC series is portability and ease-of-use supplied at a reasonable cost without sacrificing accuracy, performance, and features. The specialised block design increases the temperature homogeneity in the critical calibration zone. It also minimises the need to insulate the sensors-under-test and makes it possible to calibrate liquid-filled and other mechanical sensors.
The ITC-320 employs the slim and rugged design of the CTC series. This series also features the intuitive user interface, the clear LCD display, and the functionality that is used in the successful CTC series. However, the ITC-320A is designed with the state-of-the-art dual-zone heating block and MVI circuitry that has been adopted from the ATC series. The MVI circuitry ensures stable temperatures even when the mains supply is unstable.
Dual Heat Zone Stability Technology.
Multi-hole Interchangeable insertion tubes.
Automatic switch test.
Multi information display.
Safty banana bushings.
Timed Stable Auto stepping.
Count down timer (shows when unit is stable).
Programmable maximum temperature.
Fast simulation/training mode.
Re-calibration from keyboard.
Ametek Jofra ITC-320 Specifications:
- Temperature range: 33 to 320°C / 91 to 608°F.
- Voltage: 115V(90-127) / 230V(180-254).
- Frequency: 50 Hz ±5, 60 Hz ±5.
- Power consumption (max): 1150 VA.
- Resolution (user-selectable): 1° or 0.1° (all temperatures).
- Stability: ±0.02°C / ±0.04°F.
- Time to stability (approximate): 10 mins.Accuracy: ±0.25°C / ±0.45°F.
- Immersion depth: 150 mm / 5.91 in.
- Well diameter: 30 mm / 1.18 in.
- Heating time: 50 to 320°C / 122 to 608°F (7 minutes).
- Cooloing time: 320 to 100°C / 608 to 212°F (30 minutes), 320 to 50°C / 608 to 122°F (60 minutes).
- Serial data interface: RS232 (9-pin Male).
- Protection class: IP-10.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 241 x 139 x 375 mm / 9.5 x 5.5 x 14.8 in.
- Weight: 6.5 kg / 14.3 lb.
- Jofra ITC320A warranty: 1year.
Includes: ITC-320 dry-block calibrator, Mains power cable (user specified), Traceable certificate - temperature performance, Insert (user specified), 3 pcs, Tool for insertion tubes, RS232 cable, JOFRACAL calibration software, User manual, Reference manual (English), Test cables (1 x red, 1 x black).
No customer reviews for the moment.