- Reduced price
Circutor AR6 Power Analyser
The AR6 is a portable analyser for measuring electrical network parameters. It is the latest version of the CIRCUTOR S.A. AR 4 and AR 5 portable analyser series.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Only 1 available. Ex-Demo model.
Portable power analyser for three-phase and single-phase electrical networks with simultaneous measurement of leakage current, power quality and recording of transients. Allows recordings of the most common electrical parameters and also those specifically related to supply quality such as overvoltages, swell, sags and transients.
The Circutor AR6 takes samples of voltage waves and current and calculates effective voltage and current values with a specific TMP averaged time. It includes a 1 GB internal memory for storing the data recorded at different installations measured.
- Voltage (external power supply): 100 - 240 Vac.
- Current (external power supply): 3.33 A.
- Frequency: 50 to 60Hz.
- Maximum power: 40 W.
- Includes meter for energy consumed and generated.
- Has 5 voltage measurement inputs and 5 current channels.
- Configurable trigger menu via level and time trigger.
- Recording of voltage-quality events (class B) via configurable menu.
- Plug & Play: Automatic recognition of connected clamps.
- Memory download via USB connection.
- Graphic display of phasors, harmonics and wave shapes.
- Keyboard: Movement and function keys.
- Screen: 5.7“ colour VGA.
- CE marking.
- Dimensions: 283 x 168 x 80mm.
- Weight: 1.640 kg.
- Circutor AR6 Warranty: 1 year.
No customer reviews for the moment.