- Reduced price
Druck DPI 800PS 7 Bar Pressure Indicator
GE Druck DPI 800S Single Range pressure calibrator available in Standard and Premier Accuracy.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Pressure range 7 bar, (100 psi) - Single Range - Premier Accuracy.
The DPI 800PS* Pressure Indicator is hand-held, lightweight pressure test and measurement instrument ideally suited for technicians that are in the field performing work such as calibration and repair, installation, maintenance, as well as in various manufacturing environments.
The DPI 800 Series is a complete range of advanced, robust and simple to use hand-held instruments. Highly cost effective, these tools are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on.
*PS - Premier Accuracy, Single Range. *P_Premier Accuracy - Precision over 65°F to 82°F (18°C to 28°C).
If you require a different pressure range(s), pressure sensor (Gauge, Absolute or Gauge/Differential) or pressure connection (1/8 NPT female or G 1/8 female), please contact us for our best price.
Measurement and monitoring.
Indicator, controller and recorder testing.
Robust and simple to use.
Convenient one hand operation.
Large backlit display.
Ranges from 10 in H2O to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar).
Ideal tool for pressure test and measurement.
Druck DPI 800PS Specification:
- Premier Accuracy: 0.01% FS.
- Hold, scaling, max/min/avg, filter, alarm, tare.
- 25 pressure units, flow scaling, leak test.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C).
- Display: Graphic LCD with backlight. Resolution 99999.
- Real time clock with date.
- Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing, Def Stan 66-31, 8.6 Cat III.
- Communications port IDOS or RS232.
- Shock and Vibration: BS EN61010:2001, Def Stan 66-31, 8.4 Cat III.
- EMC: BS EN61326-1:1998 + A2:2001.
- Batteries: 3 AA alkaline.
- Dimensions: 7.1 in x 3.3 in x 2 in (180 mm x 85 mm x 50 mm).
- Weight: 18 oz (500 g).
- Druck DPI800 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: DPI800PS - single range (premier accuracy), Electrical test leads, Calibration Certificate, User's Manual, 3 x AA Batteries.
No customer reviews for the moment.