- Reduced price
Druck DPI610PC IS 2 Bar Gauge Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator
The GE Druck DPI 610 IS intrinsically safe pressure calibration instruments measure and display pneumatic and hydraulic pressure applied to the test port.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The rugged weatherproof design of the Druck DPI610-PC is styled such that the pressure pump can be operated and test leads connected without compromising the visibility of the large dual parameter display. The mA step and ramp outputs and a built-in continuity tester extend the capabilities to include the commissioning and maintenance of control loops.
Using external electrical connections, the DPI 610 IS intrinsically safe pressure calibrator measures ±30 volts d.c. and ±55 mA. An integral sensor provides measurement of ambient temperature. Additional sensors (option B1) connect to an external connector and extend the pressure measurement range and include differential pressure measurement.
Intrinsically Safe versions, certified to European and North American standards for use in hazardous areas, reduce response times to breakdowns and emergencies by removing the need for ’Hot Permits‘ and gas detection equipment. This gives peace of mind to all those responsible for safety within hazardous areas.
- Ranges: -850 mbar to 2 bar capability.
- Accuracy: 0.025% F.S.
- Dual readout: input and output.
- 4 - 20mA loop test: auto step and ramp.
- Display: 60 x 60 mm (2.36” x 2.36”) LCD Graphics.
- Power supply: Batteries 6 x 1.5 V C cells, alkaline (up to 60 hours nominal use at 20°C).
- Dimensions: 300 x 170 x 140 mm (11.8” x 6.7” x 5.5”).
- Weight: 3 kg (6.6lb).
- Druck DPI610-IS Pressure Indicator Warranty: One year.
Includes: Carrying case, Pack of Alkaline batteries, Test leads, Calibration certificate with data, Druck DPI610 PC User guide.
No customer reviews for the moment.