- Reduced price
Druck DPI610PC 2 Bar Gauge Portable Pneumatic Calibrator
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
NB. This product is now obsolete and has been replaced by the Druck DPI612. View the DPI612 here>>
The rugged weatherproof design is styled such that the pressure pump can be operated and test leads connected without compromising the visibility of the large dual parameter display. The mA step and ramp outputs and a built-in continuity tester extend the capabilities to include the commissioning and maintenance of control loops.
Any technician can use the DPI 610 without formal training, such as a novice on an emergency call out, or those familiar with the DPI 610. By selecting basic mode the DPI 610 is configured to source pressure and measure mA or V, with all non-essential keys disabled. The DPI 610 / 615 PC, HC, LP and I include an integral sensor, the range of which should be specified from the list contained in the DPI610 PDF datasheet. Up to 10 remote sensors (option B1) may also be ordered per calibrator.
- Ranges: -850 mbar to 2 bar capability.
- Accuracy: 0.025% full scale all ranges.
- Integral combined pressure/vacuum pump.
- 4 - 20mA loop test: auto step and ramp.
- Pressure port connection: G1/8 Female.
- Provides a task driven user interface.
- Current and voltage measurement,
- Pressure and current displayed simultaneously.
- Data storage and RS-232 interface.
- Dimensions: 300 x 170 x 140mm.
- Weight: 6.6lb.
- Druck DPI610 PC 2 Bar Gauge Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Carrying case, test leads, DPI 610 User Guide and calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.