- Reduced price
Fluke 1625-2 Advanced GEO Earth Ground Tester
The Fluke 1625-2 Earth Ground Tester offers fast, accurate earth ground tests using all 4 test methods. World class accessories speed set up and test time.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke 1625-2 Earth/Ground Tester is an earth resistance meter with fully automated measuring frequency selection process. The Tester includes automatic testing of probe and auxiliary earth electrode resistances and possible interference voltages in accordance with DIN IEC61557-5/EN61557-5.
The Fluke 1625-2 Earth Ground Tester is a compact, field-rugged instrument that performs all four types of earth ground measurement. Specifically, the Tester is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps – called Stakeless testing. This method doesn’t require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
In addition to performing standard 3-pole and 4-pole ground resistance measurements, an innovative process accurately measures individual earth electrode resistances in single and meshed earthed systems without disconnecting any parallel electrodes. One specific application of this capability is quick and accurate measurement of power pylon grounds.
3- and 4-pole Fall-of-Potential, earth resistance loop testing.
4-pole Soil Resistivity testing.
Selective earth ground rod testing using 1 clamp.
Stakeless earth ground rod testing using 2 clamps.
IP56 rated for outdoor use.
Rugged carrying case.
USB data storage and transfer.
Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) - identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect.
R* measurement – calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance.
Adjustable limits - for quicker testing.
Fluke 1625-2 Specifications:
- Display: 4 digit (2999 Digit) - 7 segment liquid crystal display, with improved visibility.
- Operation: Central rotary switch and function keys.
- User interface: Instant measurement through TURN and START one button concept.
- Memory: Internal memory storage up to 1500 records accessible via USB port.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F).
- Protective type: IP56 for case, IP40 for battery door according to EN60529.
- Noise rejection: >120 dB (162/3, 50, 60, 400 Hz).
- Measuring time: Typical 6 seconds.
- Auxiliary power: 6 x 1.5 V Alkaline (type AA LR6).
- Case material: Polyester.
- Dimensions: 250 x 133 x 187 mm (9.75 x 5.25 x 7.35 in).
- Weight: 7.6 kg (16.8 lb) incl. accessories and batteries in carrying case.
- Fluke 1625-2 Warranty: 2 years.
Includes: Fluke 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester, User’s Manual, Batteries, Quick Reference Guide, USB Cable.
No customer reviews for the moment.