T&R PT18-10 mk2 DC Cable Test Systems
The T&R PT18-10 mk2 includes an automatic load discharge system that discharges the cable under test when the output is switched off or a breakdown occurs.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The T&R PT18-10 high voltage dc test set is designed to perform tests on installed cable and jointing systems. The units have a variable output voltage with a maximum of ±18kVdc with a maximum charging capability of 10mA. A zero-volt interlock is fitted that prevents the output being switched on unless the output control is at zero.
In the event of a test object failure, the overload circuit will automatically switch off the output voltage and earth the output via the internal discharge circuit. A manual discharge probe is also supplied as standard with the T&R PT18-10 mk2 unit, allowing higher load capacitances to be safely discharged.
±18kVdc output voltage.
10mA output capability.
Both voltage and current metered on HV outputs.
Automatic earth system for dumping capacitive loads.
HV output plug & socket system.
Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation.
Visual indication of test piece failure.
Automatic mains voltage selection.
T&R PT18-10 mk2 Specifications:
- Supply requirements 115V/230V10% auto-selecting, 50/60Hz, 600VA maximum.
- Output voltage: 0-18kVdc with respect to earth (0-36kV between outputs, centre earthed).
- Output current: 5mA continuous from each output.
- Metering voltage: 0-20kV.
- Metering current: 1mA, 10mA.
- Temperature Range: Operating 0°C to 45°C.
- Protected by an overload trip on the output that operates at 12mA.
- Compliance: BS EN61010.
- Dimensions: 471 x 144 x 362 mm.
- Weight: 17kg unit only, 25kg including bag & leads.
- T&R PT18-10 mk2 Warranty: One year.
Includes: 2m long supply lead, Spare 7A fuse, 2 x 5m long output leads, DP20 discharge probe, PT18-10 Mk2 Operating manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.