- Reduced price
Martindale DT73 K Type Digital Thermometer
The DT73 input connector accepts standard miniature K-type thermocouple connectors.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Martindale DT73 is able to measure input and output temperature and temperature differentials through boilers, radiators etc. and can accept a wide range of K-type probe accessories. The meter comes with a protective rubberised holster and is switchable between °C and °F and between 1° and 0.1° resolution. Hold and maximum buttons allow the current value to be frozen or the maximum reading to be stored.
- Display: 3½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with maximum reading of 1999.
- Reading rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Ambient operating range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F).
- Power: Single standard 9V battery.
No customer reviews for the moment.