ATP DT-9809 AC Current Clamp
Frequency selector switch and shield transformer jaw eliminate the effects of high frequency noise and external magentic fields on your measurement.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The DT-9809 AC Leakage Current Tester has a high resolution and a large shield transformer jaw, which eliminates the influence of other current conductors and minimises the effects of external magnetic fields, allowing the operative to achieve accurate and reliable measurements in crowded electrical environments. Ideal for many applications including power system checks and installation.
- 25mm display with function indicators.
- Large 30mm shield transformer jaw.
- 5 ranges available: 40mA, 400mA, 4A, 40A & 100A.
- Bar graph display with a response time of 20 times per second.
- Min / Max & Data Hold functions.
No customer reviews for the moment.