- Reduced price
Kewtech KEW8008 AC Current Clamp Adaptor
Simple and effective current clamp adapter to enable you to measure up to 3000 Amps AC.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Simply clamp your instrument around the pick-up coil of the Kewtech KEW8008. Clamp the transformer jaws of the Kewtech KEW8008 on the conductor. Multiply the reading of your clamp meter by 10 to obtain the current value measured.
NB: The KEW8008 cannot be used for leakage current measurement.
Enables reading of up to 3000A AC.
Input / output ratio 10:1.
Large 100mm jaw.
Complies to IEC61010-1 CAT. III 300V pollution degree 2.
Kewtech KEW8008 Specifications:
- Measuring Range: 0-3000A AC.
- Accuracy: ±2% of input ±0.5A.
- Allowable: 1000-1500A (10 minutes max).
- Input/output: 10:1
- Frequency: 50/60Hz.
- Conductor size: Ø 100mm max (100x150mm), 100 x 155mm Bus Bar.
- Dimensions: 317(L) x 150W x 30(D) mm, (45(L) x 30(W) x 10(D)mm Output coil).
- Weight: 750g approx.
- Kewtech KEW8008 warranty: 2 years.
Includes: Kewtech KEW8008 Clamp Adaptor, Carry Case, Instruction Manual, Certificate of Conformity.
No customer reviews for the moment.