Druck IDT600 Dirt Moisture Trap
Use of the IDT 600 will prevent contamination of the calibrator pneumatic system, improving it’s long term reliability and reducing maintenance costs.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Ordering Information: IDT 600-1: 1/8 dirt moisture trap with BSP connections. IDT 600-2: 1/8 dirt moisture trap with NPT connections.
The IDT600 is an effective barrier for protecting Druck portable pressure calibrators against the ingress of dirt and moisture which may be present in the gaseous pressure media or pneumatic devices under test. The IDT 600 screws into the inlet port of portable pneumatic pressure calibrators. The dirt trap contains no internal components. Through the transparent chamber the user can visually inspect for dirt and moisture contamination.
- Use with all Druck Portable Calibrator Products.
- Pressure connections: 1/8 NPT or BSP male thread for calibrator.
- Maximum pressure: The system should not be pressurised above 35 bar.
- Orientation: Designed for use in the vertical position.
- Pressure media: Gases compatible with stainless steel, acrylic and nitrile o-ring seals.
No customer reviews for the moment.