TYPE IN A TARGET PRESSURE AND THE CALIBRATOR WILL DO THE REST!
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator has been designed specifically with process technicians in mind to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide faster, more accurate test results. Technicians know that calibrating pressure can be a time consuming task, but the 729 makes it easier than ever with an internal electric pump that provides automatic pressure generation and regulation in an in an easy-to-use, rugged, portable package.
The ideal portable pressure calibrator, the Fluke 729 allows you to simply type in a target pressure, and the calibrator will automatically pump to the desired set-point. Then, internal fine adjustment control automatically stabilises the pressure at the requested value.
The Fluke 729 can also automatically test multiple pressure test points and automatically document the results. Calibration is as easy as typing in the starting and ending pressure and the number of test points and tolerance level. The 729 does the rest.
Built-in HART communication capabilities enable HART transmitter mA adjustments, light HART configuration and the ability to adjust to applied 0 % and 100 % values.
Upload and manage documented calibration results with DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software, making it easy to manage your instrumentation, create scheduled tests and reports, and manage calibration data.
With three ranges to choose from, 30 psi (2 bar, 200 kPa), 150 psi (10 bar, 1 MPa) and 300 psi (20 bar, 2 MPa), Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrators are designed to perform when and where you need them.
Product key features and benefits include:
- Automatic pressure calibration of transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges.
- Source and measure pressure to test and calibrate pressure sensors, transmitters, and other pressure instruments.
- Source and simulate milliamp signals while measuring pressure for testing current to pressure converters (I/P).
- HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) communication to configure and perform trim on HART smart-pressure transmitters.
- Provides Loop Power and simultaneously measures mA output from a connected device.
- Measures pressure with any of 50 Fluke-750P Series pressure modules.
- Document automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality regulations or audits with DPCTrack2 software.
- Advanced features like auto step and auto ramp allow tests of devices automatically.
- The pressure switch test automatically ramps pressure up and down across expected switch trip setting to calibrate pressure switches.
- Fluke Connect (FC) built into FC models.
THE FLUKE 729 DISPLAY EXPLAINED:
View the Fluke 729-30G HERE >>
The Fluke warranty covers the instrument from defects in material and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries, or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling.