- On sale!
Chauvin C.A 1227 Thermo-anemometer
The Chauvin Arnoux C.A1227 lets you measure air speed and flow rate in all situations.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Equipped with a wide backlit display, the Chauvin C.A 1227 offers all the useful functions for measuring air speed and flow rate in the field, such as Min, Max, Average, MAP and Hold as well as extensive recording capabilities. With the cones available as accessories, it is possible to perform direct flow rate measurements.
The Data Logger Transfer software is available for free download to view the recorded data, configure the C.A 1227, benefit from remote display and generate automatic reports.
Flow rate measurement range: 0.25 m/s to 35.0 m/s.
Temperature measurements in °C or in °F.
Air speeds in m/s and km/h or in fpm and mph.
Volume flows in m3/s, m3/h, l/s, or CFM.
Compatible with the Multifix accessory.
USB or Bluetooth interfaces.
Chauvin C.A 1227 Specifications:
- Operating range: Temperature: -10 to +60 ° C / Humidity: 10 to 90 %RH.
- Type of sensor: Vane / optical detection.
- Vane diameter: Ø8 mm.
- Measurement range (speed): 0.25 m/s to 35.0 m/s (49.0 to 6890.0 fpm).
- Flow rate: 0.00 to 2,999 m3/h.
- Resolution (speed): 0.01 m/s ( 0.25 to 2.99 m/s), 0.1 fpm (49.0 to 99.9 fpm), 0.1 m/s ( 3.0 to 35.0 m/s), 1 fpm (100 to 6,850 fpm).
- Resolution (flow): 0.01 m3/h ( 0.00 to 2.99 m3/h), 0.1 m3/h ( 3.0 to 99.9 m3/h), 1 m3/h (100 to 2,999 m3/h).
- Type of sensor (temperature): CTN.
- Measurement range: -20.0 to + 50.0 °C/ -4 to + 122 °F.
- Resolution: Display in °C: 0.1°C Display in °F: 0.1°F.
- Recording: Manual Start / Stop on the product.
- Data storage: More than 1 million points.
- Min-Avg-Max-Hold: Yes.
- MAP mode: The MAP function can be used to map the air speeds measured.
- Flow-rate measurement: Yes: direct reading with the cones proposed as accessories or on the basis of a surface defined by user.
- Backlighting: Yes.
- Units: Air-speed units: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph - Air flow-rate units: m3/s, m3/h, l/s, cfm.
- Interfaces: 2 possible communication modes: Bluetooth wireless link and USB.
- Automatic power-off: Yes (configurable).
- Compliance: IEC61010-1 / IEC 61326-1.
- Ingress protection: IP54 casing.
- Mounting: Casing equipped with a magnet, a wall-mount system and a slot for suspending the product.
- Power: 3 x 1.5V AA / LR6 alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 200 hrs (portable mode) / 8 days of recording (15-minute intervals).
- Data Logger Transfer software: Display as a graph or a table of values / Data export in graph or Excel table form.
- Dimensions: 187 x 72 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 260 g with batteries.
- Chauvin C.A 1227 warranty: 24 months.
Includes: carrying case, 3x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries, USB cable, test report and quick start-up guide (complete manual and Data Logger Transfer software available from the Chauvin Arnoux website).
No customer reviews for the moment.