Chauvin F21 Harmonics Clamp
Multimeter clamp offering power measurements as well as voltage, current and continuity functions.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Chauvin Arnoux F21 Clamp on Harmonic Meter puts a premium on simplicity and reliability in use to satisfy the needs of professionals in the electrical field. The F21 Clamp is also equipped for current measurements, with an analogue output to display the waveform of the primary current on an oscilloscope or a recorder.
Large size jaw.
TRMS voltage measurements.
TRMS current measurements.
Distortion factor measurements.
Crest factor measurements..
Chauvin F21 Specifications:
- TRMS voltage: 50 mV to 999.9 V
- TRMS current: 500 mA to 700 A
- Frequency: 0.1 Hz to 9,999 Hz
- THD: 0.5% to 600%.
- Distortion factor: 0.5% to 100%.
- Crest factor: 1 to 10.
- Jaw opening: A single 42 mm cable, 2 25 mm cables or 50 bars of 5 mm.
- Protection: IP 40.
- Dimensions: 254 x 97 x 44 mm.
- Weight: 600 g.
- Chauvin F21 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: Chauvin F21 in carrying case, set of leads with prods, a lead with BNC/safety plugs, 9V battery and User’s manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.