- On sale!
Metrel MI 3242 2A Micro-Ohmmeter
A portable, lightweight (< 1.5 kg) low resistance ohmmeter using four wire Kelvin method to measure low resistances.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Metrel MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low resistances of switches, relays, connectors, bus bars, power distribution cable joints, motor & generator winding, power transformers, power inductors, rail track joints, wire and cable resistance, welding joints for industrial application with a test current up to 2A.
The instrument is designed and produced with the extensive knowledge and experience acquired through many years of of working in this sector. Available functions offered by the MicroOhm 2A meter: Resistance measurement (Four wire Kelvin method); High Resolution 24-Bit Σ-Δ ADC: Wide measuring range (1 μΩ ... 199.9 Ω); Adjustable test current (10 mA ... 2 A); Hi/Lo limits; Automatic thermal; EMF elimination; Noise rejection (50/60 Hz); Four different measuring modes (single, continuous, inductive, automatic); USB and RS232 communication; TRMS voltage meter.
Lightweight portable design.
High overvoltage protection (CAT III / 600 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
Powered from internal battery enables more than 800 measurements of 500 mΩ load ∞ 2 A test current & 15 s measurement duration.
Pre-programmed limits with PASS/FAIL evaluation of measurement result and bright GREEN/RED indicators providing visual evaluation.
Large 128 x 64 dots matrix display with backlight offers easy to read results and all associated parameters.
Lightweight portable design.
Up to 1500 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
PC S/W HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
Metrel MI3242 Specifications:
- Bidirectional resistance measurement: from 1 μΩ up to 199,9 Ω with test current up to 2 A.
- Test current: 2 A, 100 mA, 10 mA.
- Overvoltage category: CAT IV / 300 V; CAT III / 600 V.
- Display: 128 x 64 dots matrix display with backlight.
- Connection: RS232 & USB.
- Memory: 1500 storage locations (512 kB).
- Protection: IP 40.
- Power supply voltage: 9 VDC (6 x 1.5 V battery or accu, size AA).
- Dimensions: (w x h x l): 140 x 80 x 230 mm.
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.0 kg.
- Metrel MI 3242 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Metrel MI 3242, Test cable, 2.5 m, with Kelvin Clip, Test cable 4 wire, 2.5 m, Crocodile clip, 4 pcs (2x black, 2x red), Test probe, 2 pcs (black), Power supply adapter, 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery, 6 pcs, RS232 serial cable, USB cable, Soft carrying bag, PC SW HVLink PRO, Instruction manual, Calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.