- On sale!
Metrel MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A
The MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A is a portable bi-directional low resistance ohmmeter using four wire Kelvin method to measure low resistances.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Metrel MI 3250 is portable low resistance ohmmeter for measuring low resistances of breakers and switches, busbars, cable joints, small to medium sized transformer and motor windings for industrial application, etc, with test current up to 10 A.
Manual mode is initiated by pressing the ’Test’ button after connecting the test leads to the unit under test. Continuity of C1 and C2 connectors is checked. Current is applied in both forward and reverse direction.
Automatic mode: test starts automatically when probes are connected. Current is applied in both forward and reverse direction.
Continuous mode allows repeated measurements to be made on the same sample. The measurement is updated every three seconds.
Inductive mode is used for measuring resistance of inductive loads like motors and generators. Instrument generates selected current in one direction and waits for the voltage to stabilise, before the measurement is performed. To provide safety after the measurement is completed the instrument is equipped with auto-discharge facility.
Highly efficient 10 A current source generates 10 A into 200 mΩ load for 15 min without overheating.
High overvoltage protection (CAT IV / 300 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
Custom limits can be set for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test result.
50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
Instrument can be powered from mains or internal rechargeable battery.
Large 320 x 240 dots matrix LCD offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
Lightweight portable design.
Up to 1000 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
Metrel MI3250 Specifications:
- Current: 10 A, 1 A, 100 mA, 10 mA, 1 mA.
- Operation: > 1000 single measurements.
- Overvoltage category: CAT IV / 300 V.
- Protection class: Double insulation.
- Display: 320 x 240 LCD with backlight.
- Memory: 1000 memory locations.
- Power supply (mains voltage): 90 ... 260 VAC / 60 VA.
- Power supply (batteries): 6 x 1,2 V NiMH 3500 mAh batteries, type C.
- Dimensions: 310 x 130 x 250 mm.
- Weight: 2.8 kg.
- Metrel MI3250 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: MI 3250, MI 3250, Test cable, 2 m, with Kelvin Clip, 2 pcs, Test cable, 2 m, 4 pcs (2 x black, 2 x red), Crocodile clip, 4 pcs (2 x black, 2 x red), Test probe, 2 pcs (red, black), Mains cable, USB cable, RS232 cable, NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C, 6 pcs, PC SW HVLink PRO, Bag for accessories, Instruction manual, Calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.