Portable power analyser for three-phase and single-phase electrical networks with simultaneous measurement of leakage current, power quality and recording of transients. Allows recordings of the most common electrical parameters and also those specifically related to supply quality such as overvoltages, swell, sags and transients.
The AR6 takes samples of voltage waves and current and calculates effective voltage and current values with a specific TMP averaged time. It includes a 1 GB internal memory for storing the data recorded at different installations measured.
Circutor AR6 Power Analyser Features
- Voltage (external power supply): 100 - 240 Vac.
- Current (external power supply): 3.33 A.
- Frequency: 50 to 60Hz.
- Maximum power: 40 W.
- Includes meter for energy consumed and generated.
- Has 5 voltage measurement inputs and 5 current channels.
- Configurable trigger menu via level and time trigger.
- Recording of voltage-quality events (class B) via configurable menu.
- Plug & Play: Automatic recognition of connected clamps.
- Voltage inputs: U1, U2, U3, UN, Earthing.
- Current inputs I1 , I2 , I3 , IN , Lleakage.
- Analysis of records via Power Vision plus PC software.
- Virtual keyboard: alphanumeric virtual keyboard for all the parameters.
- Screen: 5.7“ colour VGA.
- Battery: NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride).
- Battery life while in use: 4hrs with LCD on, 8hrs with LCD off.
- 10-year memory capacity for recording electrical parameters.
- Internal memory: 1Gb.
- Safety: Meets IEC / EN61010-1-2001.
- 600 CAT IV, 1000V CAT III (EN 61010).
- CE marking.
- Multiple languages (Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian).
- Dimensions: 283 x 168 x 80 mm.
- Weight: 1.64 kg.
- Circutor AR6 Warranty: 1 year.