The Sverker 650 testing unit, whose design incorporates benefits gleaned from many years of experience in field relay testing, enjoys a well-earned reputation for reliability and convenience. Compact and powerful, it provides all of the functions needed for secondary testing of almost all types of single-phase protection now available on the market.
The Sverker 650 is for use in high-voltage substations and industrial environments. The built-in capacitor provides phase shift when testing directional protective relays, a set of resistors can be used to divide voltages. It is intended primary for secondary injection testing of protective relays.
Programma Sverker 650 c/w Acc Features
- Built-in capacitor provides phase shift when testing directional protection.
- Mains voltage: 115 or 230 V AC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz.
- Accuracy: ± 0.02%, +0-2 ms of displayed value.
- Ammeter: Built-in: 0-10 A, 0-100 A. Accuracy: ± 3%.
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs and miniature circuit breakers.
- Dielectric strength: Complies with IEC 348 and IEC 255.5.
- Dimensions Instrument: 280 x 178 x 250 mm (11' x 7' x 9.8').
- Weight: 26 kg (57.3 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Programma Sverker 650 Warranty: 1 year.